Friday, March 28, 2008

Chicken soup for the soul

God has an amazing way to pick you up when you feel you're reaching rock bottom. He sends loved ones & friends along the way to encourage you.
I must mention i wouldn't have pulled through what may seem one of the most difficult period of my life if not for the love & support of these special people in our lives.
My sis & dax came to babysit luke for an afternoon while i tried to get a long awaited nap.
Dad & mom came to visit to make sure i was okay.
Relatives came over to check on how i was coping & offered to help in one way or another.
One friend offered to give hubby & i tickets to watch a musical downtown while my boy's future nanny took care of him for the evening, just so we got a well deserved break.
Another dear friend lugged her 4 month old baby & came all the way to bring me homecooked chicken soup. Just having someone around made a whole lot of difference.
Calls of concern, love & prayers from all those God has blessed us will always touched my heart right to the core. The knowledge that so many out there cared for us made me realised how blessed we were.

No comments: