Friday, March 28, 2008

Counting down

I'm counting down to the days when the pooi yuet leaves & it's time to take care of baby all by myself. The thought of it scares me. I still have not mastered the art of burping baby. And then, there's the bathing part (by then, bb luke was well know for his octopus act where his hands & feet moves at all direction as he wriggles & wiggles his way out of the bath tub. And i tot babies were supposed to love bath time?!)
At last but not least, waking up a few times a night to feed?! that is beyond me!

The stress mounted as i began to think of how to cope without the extra hand to help.
And then there was the prospect of going back to work soon. Who was going to take care of our precious baby? That was one big issue which we had to find a solution soon.

No comments: